Internal Auditor ISO 9001
An effective management system requires ongoing review and updating. The Internal Auditor should be able to plan and carry out successful internal audits and report their findings to Senior Management.
For this course, the coverage will be a refresher workshop course to identify gaps in your internal audit program and best practice documentation.
- ISO Overview the Facts and Benefits
- The 7 ISO Principles
- People engagement
- Customer focus
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
- ISO Major steps for conducting internal audits– in this section we workshop what your company currently has in place and give recommendations on improvement.
- Planning Schedule
- Planning Process
- Execution phase
- Follow-up actions.
- Continuous improvements for ISO
After completing an internal ISO audit training program, you can expect to learn the following:
- What an ISO audit is and the role of an ISO internal auditor: You will learn about the importance of auditing an organization’s management system to ensure compliance with ISO requirements, which is a fundamental part of ISO certification.
- Successfully plan and conduct an internal audit, including interview techniques: You will learn how to plan and conduct an internal audit of ISO management systems, including interview techniques.
- Deal with nonconformities, identify corrective actions and report on findings: You will learn how to identify nonconformities, deal with them, identify corrective actions, and report on findings.
This course is delivered online or at client premises.
Duration: 1 day