(Beginner to Intermediate)
Microsoft Excel is used for data calculations, analysis, visualization and much more. It can be programmed to access data from external databases and is an excellent tool for data modeling, statistics and financial calculations with built-in functions to quickly and easily perform common tasks. Proficiency in Excel is typically required for accounting, business analytic, data analysis and statistics jobs.
The Beginner to Intermediate Excel Course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation in Excel and take you to an intermediate level of proficiency. Whether you’re new to Excel or have some experience, this course will help you build essential skills and gain confidence in using Excel for various tasks.
By the end of this course, you will learn the following:
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, Pivot-tables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
This online course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Excel.